Family Child Care

Bldg. 5091 on JBER-E


What the FCC provider needs to know when you call to enroll in an FCC home:

  1. How many children you will need care for?
  2. What is the age of your child?
  3. How long will you need child care? Hours, Days, Part time or Full time?
  4. What is your work schedule or shift? Days, Swings, Mid-shift?
  5. Does your child have any special needs?

What you need to provide when enrolling your child:

  1. Immunizations (All immunizations must be current and a copy of your child’s immunization record is required for our FCC record).
  2. Completed AF Form 1181
  3. School information (if applicable); this is for children receiving Before and After school care.
  4. Current, local emergency contact information, other than you and/or your spouse. If you are just arriving to JBER, you may use your immediate supervisor and/or First Sergeant as your emergency contact(s) until you have established relationships with other reliable sources.
  5. Diet and allergy statements as needed (all documentation must be from a medical physical)

For more information on securing child care or becoming a licensed provider, please give us a call

Hours of Operation
Bldg. 5091 – 10th St. JBER-Elmendorf
Mon – Fri 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 907-552-3995 / 907-552-4664