Bldg. 5091 on JBER-E
What the FCC provider needs to know when you call to enroll in an FCC home:
- How many children you will need care for?
- What is the age of your child?
- How long will you need child care? Hours, Days, Part time or Full time?
- What is your work schedule or shift? Days, Swings, Mid-shift?
- Does your child have any special needs?
What you need to provide when enrolling your child:
- Immunizations (All immunizations must be current and a copy of your child’s immunization record is required for our FCC record).
- Completed AF Form 1181
- School information (if applicable); this is for children receiving Before and After school care.
- Current, local emergency contact information, other than you and/or your spouse. If you are just arriving to JBER, you may use your immediate supervisor and/or First Sergeant as your emergency contact(s) until you have established relationships with other reliable sources.
- Diet and allergy statements as needed (all documentation must be from a medical physical)
For more information on securing child care or becoming a licensed provider, please give us a call
|Bldg. 5091 – 10th St. JBER-Elmendorf|
|Mon – Fri||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Phone: 907-552-3995 / 907-552-4664|
- FCC Provider List (47.4 KiB)