JBER Youth Sports provides recreational leagues for children ages 5 – 18. We stress safety, basic skills, and sportsmanship of each participant. All volunteer coaches receive a national certification through the National Youth Sports Coaches Association. All children are required to have a physical exam in compliance with Air Force directive. A physical exam must be completed within one year of the start of the season in order to be accepted, as well as a current immunizations record on file.
Registration for Youth Sports is required and may be completed at the Central Registration Office in Bldg 6, JBER-R. Their hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:30 – 11:00 for walk-ins and 1 – 4 by appointment only.
The Youth Sports Program is always looking for volunteers who have played any of the sports offered or who have an appreciation for the game and would like to be involved with youth. The qualifications are:
- Interest in our youth and love the game
- Attend training and receive certification through the National Sports Coaches Association
- Background Checks
- Background checks are conducted on all volunteers. Practice begins with the start of the season. If interested, please fill out the Youth Coach Application or stop by the Youth Center and pick up an application packet, or contact the Youth Sports Director Paul Caron at 907-552-5308 Fax: 907-552-1490.
- 2017 - 2018 Youth Handbook (333.0 KiB)
- 2017 Coaches IRC - FAO (150.3 KiB)
- 2018 - Indoor Soccer Game Days Information (12.0 KiB)
- 2018 Coaches Application - Indoor Soccer (142.8 KiB)
- 2018 Indoor Soccer Kids Registration Form (123.7 KiB)
- 2018 Youth Sports Calendar (1.0 MiB)
- Age Waiver Request (22.5 KiB)
- Youth Sports Physical Form (16.5 KiB)