Bldg. 7309 on JBER-E. 907-552-5353
HANGAR 5 OFFERS:
- 24 hour indoor fitness facility
- 4-lane 200 meter Mondo Indoor running track
- Private body composition testing rooms
- Muscular fitness rooms
- Fitness Assessment Cell
- Functional fitness programs:
- Crossfit classes are conducted by the Arctic Crossfit Club Monday – Saturday.
- Youth Instructional Programs: 907-384-7482
HANGAR 5 RULES:
- During inclement weather, hand carry your workout shoes and change shoes before entering the track area
- Track closed to all users during official AF Fitness Assessments
- No Pets Allowed
- Please throw all trash in the trash receptacles
- Facility Monitored by Closed Circuit Camera
- Age 16 and up can use all parts of the facility
- Age 13 – 15 can use the fitness equipment and track, but require interactive supervision from a parent or guardian
- Ages 6 – 12 are not allowed to use the fitness equipment.
- Use of the track is authorized, but requires interactive supervision from a parent or guardian at all times, and must not interfere with adult users.
- Children under the age of 6 are not allowed in the facility except in a stroller being pushed around the track. The stroller may not be located inside the track area at any time.