The UNITE Program allows you to have actual fun with your coworkers. Funding is provided for unique activities for Airmen in their unit. This includes assigned Active Duty, Reservist, Guard, and APF/NAF Civilians.
"This was much easier to setup than I had initially believed. Amy ensured it was smooth sailing from the beginning of the package request to the end and follow up."
"Learning about these funds is a huge step forward for improving morale within the squadron. The event was a fun way to get to know others within the unit."
"The program is easy to use and Unite Coordinator was always available to assist."
"The goal of our day was for it to be as low-key and stress-free as possible. Being able to cover the cost for bowling and food was a large part of why the event was successful, as Airmen didn't have to be concerned about a morale day costing them money."
"There were no hiccups and I would highly encourage everyone to take advantage of the Unite Program. Been in the military for 15 years and have never seen a program like this. We loved every bit of it!"
"It was amazing. The turnaround on our request was unmatched and our rep is always so friendly and informative."
UNITE programs benefit all airmen in a unit including Assigned Active Duty, Reserve, Guard, and APF/NAF Civilians.
The UNITE program supports Squadron leaders, maximizes the use of FSS facilities, and provides maximum flexibility to Squadron commanders.
- Have fun with coworkers outside of the work center
- Develop a new skill or competency
- Improve physical fitness
- Increase esprit de corps, comradery, or moral
- Promote interaction between unit members
- Provide an opportunity for fun or relaxation
- Reinforce peer, squadron, or AF corps values
- Work on team-building exercise
Equipment Rentals, program supplies, decorations, and entertainment - No prizes
Food & Beverage Fund
Food & Beverage
Know Before You Call
- Anyone in the squadron can plan a UNITE event.
- Contact your squadron POC or the UNITE office.
- Events can be big or small. (4 – 200+)
- Funds cannot be used to augment holiday parties.
- Meals must be used in conjunction with an approved Unite event.
- Unit-driven events require Commander's signature and approval from the AF Services Activity (may take up to 7 days).
How are we doing?
Share your feedback about this facility through the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Website.
Hours of Operation
- Mon - Fri
- Sat & Sun